What is the Indian Coast Guard?
ICG or Indian Coast Guard exams were founded 42 years ago to recruit Indian Coast Guard Navik General Duty (GD) and Navik Domestic Branch (DG). This exam is a national examination that is conducted offline. Aspiring candidates from all over India, irrespective of their states, can appear for this examination.
Indian Coast Guard Navik conducts exams to recruit Naviks (General Duty) and Naviks (Domestic Bank). The exam is held online. The examination is divided into three stages – written test, physical fitness examination, and medical examination.
Physical Fitness Test comprises of these tasks-
-1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
-20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
-10 Push up.
TES has its eligibility criteria, and only those candidates who will fulfill those criteria will be allowed to sit for the written examination. Here we have mentioned the eligibility criteria that a candidate should meet before applying for the post.
- Should be the citizen of India.
Age Eligibility Criteria-
- All the candidates should be between 18-22 years for Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) and Yantrik.
- For the post of Navik DB 18-22 years of age.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST 5 years. For OBC 3 years.
- Passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in Mathematics and Physics as the main subjects.
- 5% relaxation for SC/ST category and students who have outstanding achievements in sports events.
Physical Eligibility Criteria-
- The minimum height is 157 cms
- It should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion five cms.
- Proportionate to height and age plus or minus ten percentage acceptable
- 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye).
What do we provide?
- The lab facility where a candidate will find all the reference study material.
- Exam Oriented classes
- Disciplined lifestyle
- Doubt Sessions and Weekly Revisions
- Ready-Made Study Materials and Notes
- Training for written, physical, and SSB interview
- 100% Assured Selection.
ICG Fee Structure:
|4 Months||8 Months||Till Selection|
|INR 15,000||INR 25,000||INR 45,000|